Social Media Intern Jobs in Europe (Fully Remote ONLY)
We are looking for a creative Social Media Intern to work in our marketing department. The Social Media Intern is responsible for planning social media calendars, creating social media posts and assisting the social media team with brainstorming campaigns.
To be successful for this postions you must have excellent knowledge of various social media platforms.
A good Social Media Intern combines creative campaign ideas with analytical skills to create successful posts.
Social Media Intern Responsibilities:
- Manage the social media calendar.
- Brainstorm campaign ideas.
- Post on various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Analyze analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Social Media Intern Requirements:
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms.
- Knowledge of analytical tools.
- Creative mindset.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in a team.
- A degree in Communication or a related field.
- Prior experience with marketing or social media.
Interns will have an opportunity to learn about being part of a team, being proactive, and managing projects.
Some of the projects you may work on could include:
- Using platforms such as Canva and Hootsuite to create, schedule, and post social media content
- Updating website by adding new content
- Maximizing SEO for website and social media
- Creating and sending a quarterly ezine/newsletter
- Writing and/or editing articles about our work
- Offering new ideas on how to best market our services and products
- Researching online course platforms and best practices; help create online courses from existing content and add it to the online course sites.
All work can be done remotely from anywhere in the world.
Apply today via our website.
DealersLeague is an equal opportunity employer.
No agencies please!!!
Are you interested in a role as Social Media Intern?