PHP Software Developer Jobs in SPAIN (Fully Remote ONLY)
We have an exciting opportunity for a PHP software developer to join our growing team.
Who we are:
Dealers League is an UK-based marketing and software agency specialising in marketing and SAAS products for the marine industry, as well as websites and custom development. We are looking to hire a PHP Developer to be the foundation of our new in-house development team.
Our clients are varied and include yacht brokers and dealers, insurance companies and other marine companies all around the world. In addition, we have several SAAS products built with PHP.
What will you be doing:
The successful candidate will be the first hire of our new in-house development team working on a greenfield SAAS product. A strong knowledge of PHP and developing APIs and designing system architecture is required. What you will be building will be the foundation of our core product. You will also be working on the occasional client project. You will become an integral part of the business’ on-going success by applying your skills to help us grow our team and products.
PHP Software Developer Skills required:
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming and software design
- Knowledge of a full product life cycle
- An understanding of Agile development methods
- Creating and integrating APIs
Any experience in the following areas would be beneficial:
- A JS framework such as VUE.js
- WordPress or other frameworks
- Attention to detail is key and the ability to test your own work and identify issues is important.
- Ability to take initiative and bring own ideas to the table
- Excellent communication skills
Salary is dependent on experience but the successful candidates will be bright and have a proven ability to produce well thought out and highly structured code.
You’ll also get:
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
DealersLeague is an equal opportunity employer.
Please no recruiters.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Depending on level of experience
Apply today by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org