Digital Marketing Executive Jobs
Can you help bring great ideas to life?
We’re looking for two Digital Marketing Executive to join our team and work on some of the most exciting development projects in the region, and with some of the most interesting and innovative companies in the world.
It’s a fast paced, busy role and you’ll need to be the sort of person who relishes getting stuck in, ticking things off your list and managing multiple priorities and demands.
Using different mediums, you’ll be helping to tell the story of how we’ll create world class centres as they go through transformational development programmes. You’ll also contribute to linking people, places and ideas through the community building and business support programmes we run at our sites.
We need someone who knows the importance of seeing the bigger picture but also prides themselves on picking up the little details that make all the difference in telling the story.
You’ll be a clear communicator and at ease with dealing with customers and colleagues at all levels of a business. You’ll have experience of working in a digital marketing position and a drive to join a business where you can really take on responsibility, grow your skills and make your mark.
Your days will be varied two sites, joining the dots through marketing and comms activities that include assisting the marketing team managers on:
- Managing our online reputation, closely listening to what our customers are saying about us and replying accordingly
- Working with the Marketing Managers to build campaigns that will help to attract and retain customers
- Assisting with Social Media management to ensure that content is both engaging and timely. Responding to comments to ensure that customer queries are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
- Working with the sales team to assist in creation of lively, engaging online campaigns to assist prospecting campaigns
- Update photography and promotional imagery to keep the DealersLeague website updated
- Develop, manage and deliver Email Campaigns
- Analyse data to note trends in online activity, working with Head of Marketing and Digital Agency to ensure that online campaigns are performing to the standard that is required.
- Track performance of digital channels through regular reporting on Google Analytics and marketing campaigns
As a Digital Marketing Executive you will:
- Be genuinely interested and curious about what we do and the companies we work with
- Be educated to degree level or have specific industry experience relevant to the role
- Have at least two year’s experience in a similar role
- Have strong communication and organisation skills
- Have excellent writing abilities, the ability to channel messages appropriate to mediums
- Take a creative approach to problem solving – ‘no’ and ‘can’t’ are not words in your vocabulary
- Be flexible, creative, confident and take a common sense approach to getting things done
At DealersLeague we work hard to create an exceptional experience for our colleagues. As well as a competitive salary, we offer all the benefits you’d expect from a successful, established business (like an 8% matched pension scheme, private healthcare and an employee shares scheme) as well as some quirky benefits you’d get at in a progressive, people focused company (like free healthy breakfasts, birthday leave, etc).
Working in an agile way, we give you the chance to work in our state-of-the-art workspaces. Above all, you’ll be joining a team full of passionate people who are brilliant to work with.
We offer you more than the opportunity to work. We offer you the chance to shape your world. Apply today via our website .
This role is paying depending on level of experience.
DealersLeague is an equal opportunity employer.
No agencies please!!!
Are you interested in a role as a Digital Marketing Executive?